Clicking your clicker lets your rabbit know exactly which behaviour you are asking for. Clicker training is a very useful tool for training your rabbit.
Rabbit Behaviour & Training
Tips, techniques and guidelines for training and understanding the behaviour of rabbits. Provided by the RSPCA Animal Training and Behaviour Centre.
RSPCA animal training courses are available across Australia:
- Queensland: call the RSPCA Animal Training & Behaviour Centre for further information in regard to courses available on (07) 3426 9928.
- Victoria: for any information on training and behaviour in Victoria call Amanda Murcutt on 92242521.
- West Australia: call the RSPCA PawsCentral Adoption Centre for further information about courses available near you on (08) 9209-9309 or visit the RSPCA WA website.
- NSW: Information is available on the RSPCA NSW website.
- Australian Capital Territory: Information is available on the RSPCA ACT website.
- South Australia: Contact information is available on the RSPCA SA website.
- Northern Territory: Contact information is available on the RSPCA Darwin website.
- Tasmania: Training is available at the Hobart Animal Care Centre in Mornington. Go to the RSPCA Tasmania website for further information.